Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am...

Cold So, so very cold! And soooo very over this time of year already. Go ahead, call me a scrooge. I think, for now at least, it's befitting...sad to say.

Sleepy Tired actually of so many things. Like, being cold. And christmas music, and below freezing temps, and hearing every other day that it's going to snow soon...NOOOOO! Please, for the love of all things holy, DO NOT snow. (I can hear all of you yelling "SCROOGE"...it's ok!)

BUT...I am also...

Thankful for my cozy boots that save my poor toes from freezing because I would refuse to wear tennis shoes and still be wearing flip flops dispite the above mentioned below freezing temps. (I'm also thankful for run-on-sentences...they make my life so much easier!) Also in this category...I am thankful for my friends! I would not have even this small sliver of sanity that I somehow manage to hold on to without them! So, thanks girls!! xoxoxo

Excited to get my passport and spend yet another guaranteed fab weekend away with a very good friend!!! :D Also greatly anticipating saturday night out w/ my girls for C's bachelorette party...expecting nothing less than a BLAST!

In love with my spiked coffee right now!!! What? Who drinks coffee at 11 o'clock at night?? I do...when it's spiked! ;)

Going to bed night ya'll!
xo

1 comment: